The 2016 North Dakota High School Activities Association sponsored Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet will be held at the Bismarck State College Aquatic and Wellness Center located at 1601 Canary Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501. Bismarck Public Schools Activities Director, Dave Zittleman, will be the meet manager.
Click HERE for Heat & Lane Assignments
Coaches - Click the links below for Additional Information
|Informational Letter||Trainer Information Letter|
|Name Tag Form||Transfer of Care Form|
|NDHSAA Concussion Policy|
· The two-day event begins on Friday, November 11 with diving warmups at 11 a.m.
· Diving preliminaries are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. on Friday
· Swimming warmups begin at 2:15 p.m. on Friday
· Friday’s Parade of Athletes is scheduled for 3:30 p.m.
· Swimming preliminaries will follow Friday’s Parade of Athletes.
· Saturday’s portion of the meet will begin with diving warmups at 9:30 a.m.
· Diving semifinals are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
· Saturday’s swimming warmups are scheduled for 12:15 p.m. followed by a Parade of Athletes
· All Finals on Saturday are scheduled to begin 1:30 p.m.
· Ticket prices (includes venue charges):
Tournament Pass (Adult: $28 “Reserved”, $20 “unreserved”, Student: $10 “unreserved”)
Daily Pass (Adult: $11 “unreserved”, Student: $6 “unreserved”)
· Note: Reserved seats will be utilized for this tournament. There is a limited number of unreserved seating for this meet venue. To guarantee a seat it is recommended a reserved tournament ticket is purchased.
For more information on the NDHSAA Girls State Swimming and Diving Meet, please visit: http://www.ndhsaanow.com/tournaments/swim-girls
List of past NDHSAA Girls State Swimming and Diving Champions:
NDHSAA Girls Swimming and Diving State Records:
NDHSAA Girls Swimming and Diving:
9:00 a.m. Diving Warm-ups
9:15 a.m. Diving Sheets Due
10:15 a.m. Diving Starts
Prelims – 5 dives
15 minute break – divers may use the board
Semi-Finals – 3 dives
15 minute break – consolation divers may use the board
Consolations – 3 dives
1:15 p.m. Coaches Meeting
1:30 p.m. Swimming & Diving Warm-ups
2:30 p.m. Swimming starts – the top 16 divers will do their last 3 dives after the 50 freestyle
Choose Past Tournament results below.